When you create an account like this, you will come to the opition where you have to choose a way for payment. There is possible to choose "None".
The problem comes later, when you are going to Verify the account from the email link. Many people are not able to do that, and here is the fix.
I sent Apple an email about this issue, and they explained the issue.
Apple requires that you provide the following for security reasons:
- The billing address listed on the account
- Your permission to complete the verification process for your iTunes Store account
This basicly means you have to add an Shipping Adress to your iTunes store account.
1. Go to the Apple ID website and login to your ID.
2. Go to the Adresses section, and put in a Default shipping adress.
3. Now save, and try to Verify with the link in the email. It should now work.
Ive also got an video explaining this.
Watch it Here ( Youtube)